The new patented BC-5000 Brush Crusher™ makes those painful labor intensive tasks like clearing trees, handling brush, moving old equipment and debris a breeze! The BC-5000 model is the largest mechanical version in the Brush Crusher™ family. It is designed to fit on the larger Westendorf loaders, the TA-26 and up. It also adapts to fit other brand loaders. Complete list of non-Westendorf loader fits in column to the right.
The Westendorf advantage:
- No additional hydrualics or cylinders required. The teeth open and close independently using the hydraulic action of the bucket cylinders.
- Get a secure grip at the loads source. Reach right into the bulk of the load without having the bucket interfere or getting a bunch of dirt in the process.
- No bucket allows the ability to lift more payload, and crushes with power.
- V-Shaped curved teeth with built-in bracing.
- Constructed from high strength steel.
- Allows for clear sightlines so you can see what you are grabbing.
- The implement is gentle and precise allowing you to grab objects firmly without crushing them in the process.
- At only 320 lbs. the BC-5000 provides more lift power, stability, and better visibility than a bucket. The added lift power comes from the ability of the Brush Crusher™ to hold the load closer to the the tractor.
PACKAGE OPTIONS & UPGRADES Tie-Bar