The new patented BC-5000 Brush
Crusher™ makes those painful labor intensive
tasks like clearing trees, handling brush,
moving old equipment and debris a breeze! The
BC-5000 model is the largest mechanical version
in the Brush Crusher™ family. It is designed to
fit on the larger Westendorf loaders, the TA-26
and up. It also adapts to fit other brand
loaders. Complete list of non-Westendorf loader
fits in column to the right.
The Westendorf advantage:
- No additional hydrualics or cylinders
required. The teeth open and close
independently using the hydraulic action of the
- Get a secure grip at the loads source.
Reach right into the bulk of the load without
having the bucket interfere or getting a bunch
of dirt in the process.
- No bucket allows the ability to lift more
payload, and crushes with power.
- V-Shaped curved teeth with built-in
- Constructed from high strength steel.
- Allows for clear sightlines so you can
see what you are grabbing.
- The implement is gentle and precise
allowing you to grab objects firmly without
crushing them in the process.
- At only 320 lbs. the BC-5000 provides
more lift power, stability, and better
visibility than a bucket. The added lift power
comes from the ability of the Brush Crusher™ to
hold the load closer to the the tractor.
& UPGRADES Tie-Bar